Enter your search
- Trending Searches
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
How can we help?Find the right answer
Yes and you can see it here or by clicking on the size chart tab when viewing a product.
Once you have registered you can access your account at anytime by clicking on the My Account link at the top of the page. Here you can change your preferences, update your payment information and address book, track your orders and manage your account password.
Our products are sold on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis excluding orders to USA. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation. New! Orders delivered to the USA will be customs cleared.
Recipients of deliveries made outside the European Union may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry. If this is the case, the delivery may be delayed. size? cannot offer any assistance in these processes.
To help make sure that customs duties are not payable for deliveries outside the EU, check the custom duty threshold of the country you're sending your items to, before you order, and keep your total basket value below that threshold.
We are fully committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and colleagues as we begin to open our UK stores. Lessons learned from opening our stores in Europe will be applied and we will be continually reviewing the measures we have in place to reflect the changing situation.
We will implement comprehensive safety and social distancing measures to keep you and our colleagues safe in store.
These will include:
- Managing the total number of customers in the store at any given time, ensuring that we keep within the maximum number established for each store. This will enable you to comfortably follow the social distancing measures we have implemented.
- A colleague at the entrance of every store to manage access and also answer any questions you may have about the measures we have put in place.
- Clear signs at the entrance and around the store asking you to keep two metres apart.
- Hand sanitiser at the store entrance and outside our customer lifts and escalators.
- Providing face coverings for any of our customers should they want one.
- Protective screens at our cash desks.
- Regular cleaning of cash desks, footwear benches and other busy areas.
· Our changing rooms will remain closed for the time being.· We are going to separate returned stock from new or old stock for 72 hours
No, but it's worth your while if you do. By registering your details you won't have to enter the same information every time you order. You can also choose to receive regular email updates on the the early notification of limited edition releases, exclusive styles, rare colourways and an early heads up on when our sale starts.
Once you’ve created a size? previews account (or simply log in using your existing size.co.uk account which will work on the app), you’ll be able to pre-save your payment and delivery details to speed up the checkout process. If you implement these two steps your checkout will be as fast as possible, checking out in a matter of taps. Once logged in, you’ll then be able to browse any upcoming launches, bookmark your selected product and size, select when and how you want to be notified on your phone, and watch the countdown until your product becomes available. Just before the product launches you can set a push notification to make sure that you’re ready, and once the product goes live you’ll be able to add the product to your cart, where it is then reserved for 5 minutes.
The size? launches app is a bespoke, custom built app designed to become your go-to destination for product previews & launches. The app gives you the opportunity to be the first in line and get instant access to key product releases. Limited edition product launches on size?previews in order to create a fair system for customers to purchase, simply first come, first served.