48 HOUR PRE-SALE
YOU’VE SEEN THE SESSIONS; NOW WE ARE BRINGING YOU THE FESTIVAL.
ANNOUNCING THE FIRST-EVER SIZE?SESSIONS FESTIVAL, LANDING THIS YEAR ON SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST BETWEEN 2PM-11PM.
FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM
AJ Tracey is on an unstoppable, independently-built trajectory. April 2021
marked the release of his highly anticipated second album "Flu Game". A chart-scaling, stellar
offering from the West London rapper at the forefront of pushing creative boundaries, the album
draws influence from the story of Michael Jordan in one of his most memorable...
championship games -
where he overcame a nasty bout of food poisoning and took his team to the championship. In
AJ style, "Flu Game" highlights AJ's incredible breadth of vision in taking on drill, garage,
afrobeats, and more in one masterful swoop, proving that the versatility showcased across
hits "Ladbroke Grove", "Thiago Silva" and "Rain" is now a honed superpower here to stay.
Parallel to MJ's come-up, AJ has made massive wins in the face of adversities, and his last year was no different. In what is now his biggest year to date, AJ had the most top 5 singles of any British artist in 2020, picked up multiple BRIT nominations, an Ivor Novello Songwriter of the Year nod, and spent the summer of 2021 co-headlining some of the most renowned festivals in the country, from Reading to Wireless. Read more
Chances are that if you're from Harlesden in North West London - more
specifically an area called Church Road - you'll be familiar with the name, Nines. Born and bred in
the Church Road estate to Jamaican parents, everything about Nines - one of the UK's most fabled and
important rappers of recent years - feels intrinsically linked to the streets...
he's grown up in;
every verse on every on track on every mixtape, CD, album he's ever released is a product of his
His first break was with his 2017 debut album, 'One Foot Out', which peaked at 4 on the UK Album Charts on its release, but Nines' impact could be felt across London and beyond many years before. He'd started to rap at school and with friends on the estate too; "I was barring from about 7 or 8 years old at school when I think about it", he recalls, "and I've been doing it ever since." Read more
Hailing from South Kilburn [London, UK], Knucks continues to set the tone for
his distinctive sound and music ability. Praised by the likes of Wretch 32, Stormzy Novelist, Kenny
Beats to just name a few, the rising rapper is certainly on his way to cement his name in the world
of innovative music. At the tender age of 12, he began to grow a strong interest in...
musical influences are rap legends from the likes of Curren$y, MF Doom, Sade and Nas.
This influence would then lead him on to creating his first body of work, Killmatic, an ode to critically acclaimed Illmatic by Nas. After releasing a plethora of EP's, Knucks has quickly become a name to look out for, selling out headline shows, performing at The Great Escape, supporting Not3's on tour and opening for Wretch 32 to just name a few. Read more
From the poems she used to write as a child before she learnt how to write songs, to the music you hear from her today, Tamera's greatest inspiration is her own lived experience and that of others. Harvesting and absorbing the stories and emotions of those around her, there's a deep empathy to her lyricism and a fluidity to her voice that... reveals this. With grandparents each originating from different countries (St Lucia, Nigeria, England and Greece), Tamera's touch points have always been a melting pot. On previous single Flipside, her breezy mantra 'catch me on the flipside' merged perfectly with the dreamscape r&b / pop production. The track gained her widespread attention from cultural institutions such as No Signal Radio, gal-dem, i-D, Annie Mac and BBC Radio 1Xtra and brought her name right to the forefront of conversations. Read more
OFFICIAL TICKET AGENTS
Set times will be released closer to the festival date.
- size?access members will have access to purchase pre-sale tickets on the size?launches app from Wednesday 22nd June 10am - CLOSED
- General sale begins from Friday 24th June 10am, tickets will be available through:
For any ticket enquiries please contact the ticket agent directly.
For a handy guide to travelling visit Transport for Greater Manchester. Plan a journey | Transport for Greater Manchester (tfgm.com)
No re-admittance is allowed after leaving the festival site.
There won't be any re-entry to the site, or entry past the last entry time
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
- Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will not be allowed.
- No backpacks allowed.
- Illegal substances - we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for anyone attempting to enter the event with any of these substances.
- Glass (of any kind) or cans.
- Spray cans.
- Laser equipment or pens.
- Gas canisters.
- Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise, and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a Motability scooter – please see Disability Access Information).
- Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind.
- Chairs of any sort, including stools and shooting sticks, will not be permitted at the event.
- You may be searched on entry into the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances, you may be arrested.
- Food & Drink – no food or drink (including alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is permitted to be brought into the event, with the exception that festival-goers may bring their own small bottles of water (500ml & below) so long as they are sealed and unopened.
- Medication – please bring any medication that you would normally take, and tell your friends about any allergies that you have. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please note that all medication must be self-administered.
- Animals – animals, apart from assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time.