Enter your search
- Trending Searches
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
How can we help?Find the right answer
Payments Promo and Gift cards
Yes. We need your information to ensure that if you’re lucky enough to win, we can contact you to let you know. By signing up you’ll also get early notification of limited edition releases, exclusive styles, rare colourways and an early heads up on when our sale starts.
All entrants will be required to provide pre-authorisation for purchase and a pre-order will be made. Payment will be taken from successful entrants and the selected size will then be sent to the delivery address that was confirmed upon entry.
1. Entrants must be 18 or over.
2. Only one entry per customer.
3. Winning customers will only receive the product following successful payment capture.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This raffle is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years old or over.
2. Customers can enter the raffle via the size? previews app. The following details are required - their name, email address, payment details with sufficient funds available, UK shoe size, full address & postcode and all other fields within the form. Incomplete entries will be void from the raffle.
3. Winners will be selected at random from the entries with successful pre-authorisation but another entry will be selected if payment capture fails. The decision of JD Sports is final and binding on all entrants. All entrants will receive an email to confirm whether they were successful or not.
4. Entries are limited to one customer per household. In the case of a customer opening more than one size? previews account, we reserve the right to void any entries placed.
5. The winners are selected at random; winning is reliant on successful payment capture.
6. Upon entering the raffle, a pre-authorisation will be made and a pre-order will be created. Payment will be taken from winners. Unsuccessful payment capture will result in another entrant being selected. JD Sports has the right to take this payment outside of the expected paymentDate.
7. The trainers are subject to availability (including availability of sizes, styles and colours).
8. It is the winners’ responsibility to: (i) provide accurate contact details; (ii) provide valid proof of age, which is required to enter the competition; (iii) adhere to local laws in the UK (iiii) comply with any rules, instructions, requirements, terms and conditions or regulations of the event organiser. JD Sports will not be liable to the winners or any other persons where they fail to comply with such responsibilities and any such failure may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
9. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable.
10. JD Sports shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the raffle or the Prize. Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your product.
11. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
12. Employees (and their immediate family) of the JD Sports group (http://www.jdplc.com/our-group/sports-fashion.aspx), or anyone else professionally connected with this raffle are not eligible to enter the raffle.
13. JD Sports reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met. If the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid.
14. JD Sports reserves the right to withdraw or amend this raffle at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
15. The above Terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General JD Sports Terms and Conditions (Link: https://www.size.co.uk/customer-service/terms/)
Sorry but if you didn’t enter the code during checkout we cannot apply it after the order has been placed.
You can enter any promotional codes you have in the basket. Enter the relevant number and click redeem. The total should then update. If the code doesn’t work please check that it is in date and you have the added the correct products to your basket to qualify for the discount.
If you have found a code on a ’money saving’ website, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work, as most of these will have expired or will only be usable by certain people.
As an extra layer of security, Maestro customers can now benefit from Mastercard SecureCode. For more information on Mastercard Securecode please read What is Mastercard SecureCode?
You can pay using any of the following methods.
- Visa Electron
- American Express
We take security very seriously so you can rest assure when you enter any of your details they’ll be safe with us.
If you pay using Paypal, you will not be able to return items to size? stores. This is because our tills are unable to process those Paypal returns. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
At this moment in time our giftcards are only valid for redemption in stores. Gift cards that are expiring can be extended by our customer care team. Alternatively if a gift card has expired, they can be transferred onto a new year long gift card when we re-open
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Find out how it works Here
If you have any questions regarding Klarna, please see our full FAQ Here