Enter your search
- Trending Searches
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
Help & Information
- Payment Methods
- Size Guide
- Terms & Conditions
- Where's My Order
- Student Discount Terms
- Offers Terms & Conditions
- Competition Terms & Conditions
- Emergency Services and Military Discount
- Become an Affiliate
- Gift Card
- PayPal Credit
- size?launches Raffles
- Email Discount Codes
- Cordoba T&Cs
- Clearpay Terms and Conditions
- Net Promoter Score Discount Codes
- Anniversary City Series Bauble Competition
Can I return my order?
Not a problem, you can send any unwanted items back to us for FREE within 28 days for a full refund. Exchanges
within 28 days via stores on purchase on credit/debit card only. Simply package your purchase with the order note,
attach the sticker found on our free returns label and hand it in to your preferred courier. Please remember to
ask for proof of postage. Alternatively, you can register your return on our portal here. No need for a printer!
If you're lucky enough to live near a size? store, just take your despatch note and the goods you want to return, and the store team will be happy to assist you.
If you need to return an item purchased instore and you are unable to reach one of our stores (https://www.size.co.uk/store-locator/) please message our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach images of the items you want to return along with an image of the receipt showing the amount paid including the items purchased we can then advise you the next steps.
- If you've paid using a credit/debit card, a refund/exchange will be processed at the till point.
- If you've paid using PayPal, Apple Pay or Klarna, we'll send your order back to our distribution centre on your behalf for a full refund only. Unfortunately exchanges are not possible with this payment method.
I can't find my free returns label?
You can simply download and print a new one here. No printer? No problem! You can simply choose a courier who will print it for you.
FREE returns to over 600 Asda stores!
Here’s how to return using toyou:
- Attach the sticker found in your parcel on the free returns label. - Visit the returns portal here and download a QR Code and print a label in store. Take your parcel to the Asda toyou signposted returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda location; remember to include your returns note! Asda toyou will do the rest. Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
InPost Lockers - the contact-free returns option
- Shop with us as normal
- If wanting to return, choose the InPost Locker Drop-off option in our portal
- Return to your nearest locker at a time that's safe and convenient for you
- No interaction needed with people
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible and minimise any unnecessary person to person contact, Hermes have temporarily halted their Collect From Home returns service. If it’s not quite right you can still return your parcel quickly and easily via Hermes by dropping it off at one of your local 4500+ ParcelShops (usually your local convenience store or corner shop). Click on the link here.
Non UK customer?
You're welcome to return your items but we can only send returns for refunds to UK and Ireland. Unfortunately we
do not offer free returns outside the UK. International Click and Collect orders can not be returned in store and
need to be posted back to the address provided.
For those of you in Ireland or International, please note that we cannot accept returns to the size? stores in Ireland or any of our International stores.
I can't get to a size? store...?
Not a problem. Just follow the steps above.
How long can I keep my order before returning?
We ask you return your items to us within 28 days of receiving them for a full refund. Or exchange within 28 days via stores on purchase on credit/debit card only
How long will it take to process my return?
Refunds are usually processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back.
Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. Sorry if this seems a little long but the timeframe is dictated by your bank or card issuer and we have no control over it.
We'll refund you by the same method as payment (i.e. same card, Paypal)
And when will I receive my exchange?
Exchanges are possible via stores on purchase on credit/debit card.
We can only exchange an item for a different size or colour in the same style or for a different product of the same (or lower, with us refunding you the difference) price as the original item.
Please state clearly on the returns section of the despatch note which item you want to exchange and for what.
If we haven't the stock available we'll refund you and send you an email to let you know.
You've sent me the wrong items
We're only human and occasionally mistakes can happen. If it's happened to you we're very sorry and we'll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible.
The item I received is faulty
If you think the item you have received is faulty get in touch with Customer Service and we'll see what we can do about it.
Anything else I need to know?
Certain products we sell may have a slightly different returns policy but we'll let you know about this in the product description.
You can see our full returns and cancellation policies in the sites Terms & conditions