Enter your search
- Trending Searches
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
Help & Information
- Payment Methods
- Size Guide
- Terms & Conditions
- Where's My Order
- Student Discount Terms
- Offers Terms & Conditions
- Competition Terms & Conditions
- Emergency Services and Military Discount
- Become an Affiliate
- Gift Card
- PayPal Credit
- size?launches Raffles
- Email Discount Codes
- Cordoba T&Cs
- Clearpay Terms and Conditions
- Net Promoter Score Discount Codes
- Anniversary City Series Bauble Competition
- How do I get a receipt?
As a UK customer you have the option of receiving your receipt electronically when you shop in one of our stores. If you have chosen to opt-in, the e-Receipt will be sent to the email address provided to us in-store.
Please note you will also be given the option to receive a paper receipt in-store.
- Do I need to provide my details in-store every time I want an E-Receipt?
Yes you need to provide your email address each time you make a purchase to receive an e-receipt. Your sales advisor will ask you for your e-mail address, your details will then be brought up and an email receipt will be sent.
- What should I do if I have lost, deleted or not received my E-Receipt?
Please contact our helpful customer services team who will be happy to help. Please make sure you have as much information as possible including the store name and the date of your purchase.
- What should I do if my details are wrong on my E-Receipt?
Please return to the store that you made your purchase, bringing with you a copy of your receipt.
- Can I return my items using my E-Receipt?
You can return your items in-store by bringing your e-Receipt to one of our sales advisers. You can either print off your e-Receipt email or show the email on a device to prove your proof of purchase.
Terms & Conditions
If you'd like to exchange your purchase, you've got 28 days from the date on your receipt. If you'd like to return your purchase and receive a refund, you've got 14 days from the date on your receipt. (excluding iTunes card purchases).
Your statutory rights are not affected. View Full Terms & Conditions